[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 14:02:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 israt654322 於 2024-3-9 14:04 編輯

Write all these keywords in your list and create content about them so that in the next step we can measure the number of our competitors compared to the keywords we choose. Number of competitors in keywords Now that we have found a list of keywords related to our business, we need to see how many competitors we have for each keyword and see what titles our competitors rank under. For example, we search for the word "website design training":As you can see in this photo, our competitors are marked and we can see what titles our competitors were ranked under.

We can also use competitors' titles in our own content, because Kuwait Phone Number Data these titles could be ranked, so they can be useful for us. Now the word "website design training" itself is a very competitive word, and we can get better users to enter our website by choosing a longer and more targeted keyword, for example "website design training with WordPress". In this case, we made our keyword a bit longer, but more targeted, because I don't teach website design with html and css, and I don't want a user who is looking for training to come to my site, because it doesn't work and I get a negative score from Google.

I receive. Tip: Consider not to make your keywords unnecessarily long. For example: no user searches for "site design with WordPress considering Google's criteria" instead of this long phrase, the user searches for "site design with WordPress" or "Google's criteria for ranking", so don't make our keywords too long. Relevance of keywords to the website topic The most important issue that many people do not pay attention to is the relationship between the keyword and the website topic. As we mentioned at the beginning of the article.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|迷之仙境

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:02 , Processed in 0.034359 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |