Now you may be wondering How does the printe

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-10 17:08:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This is because the D printer has become used in a huge number of different fields. Personally I watched videos in which this technology was used to print models toys prosthetics and much more. This technique has often puzzled me How does it work and what materials are used in it Can individuals purchase a D printer Allow me to share with you all the information I found about this modern typography that makes things happen in this article.

WHAT IS D PRINTING Three-dimensional printing or D Printing is also called additive manufacturing additive manufacturing It is an industrial process that relies on making objects by building successive layers that ultimately lead to the form Belgium WhatsApp Number Data ation of a three-dimensional object. It's almost like you're painting with a thick material layers on top of each other until it's a tangible three-dimensional component. D printing relies on D designs that are designed through computer programs and when the printer recognizes them it creates them using the raw material in them. Subtractive manufacturing technology is used in most industries that we all know where large components are used and cut cut and shaped in the appropriate way to produce the final product. However in.

D printing very thin layers are made successively in a specific way to form the final product. Imagine owning a machine that can make anything you can imagine. No this is not a dream but rather a reality achieved by D printers. r know how to arrange the layers to create the shape you want This is done by following the design on a special file that was designed on the computer using one of the famous design programs such as Blender. The printer receives the design file for the shape to be printed and then prints it layer after layer until it appears in a shape similar to the design.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|迷之仙境

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:56 , Processed in 0.032777 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |