They Should Improve Their Skills to Finish

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-13 11:58:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Their pieces better, taking care of all kinds of details, such as not using prefabricated findings for pieces that are made by hand. How do you define your contribution to the jewelry sector in your country? Having a gallery that showcases the work of local and international artists here in Thailand opens many people's minds when they think about contemporary jewelry or jewelry design as a whole. People here are used to seeing jewelry made from precious metals and stones, so seeing jewelry made from unconventional materials and without any significant value is quite disconcerting for them. It is a challenge to ensure that commercial jewelry designers and manufacturers can understand the value system that contemporary jewelry has. But I have seen the incorporation of new alternative materials into commercial jewelry lately, which shows that people are becoming more open to new ideas in jewelry in general.

I also consider that Atta Gallery acts as a platform for other designers and artists in the country to become known in this field of jewelry. Cherry Boonyapan. We see that contemporary jewelry is a very active aspect in Thailand at the moment, since there are many designers who have opted for the more artistic side of jewelry. jewelry design in thailand An example of this is the Thai artist Cherry Boonyapan , also attracted to more conceptual C Level Contact List jewelry. Her concern and desire to learn from it took her to Germany, a country where she began her training at the College for Design of Jewellery, Object and Art in Pforzheim. Her career in artistic jewelry is very incipient, but her talent, skill and great sensitivity are qualities that she is very sure will make way for her in this sector. What is your motivation in the creative process to design a piece of jewelry? My motivation is to be able to combine beauty and meaning in objects, in this case through jewelry.

Much of my inspiration has to do with human behavior and belief systems. I understand that the original essence of the human being has always been based on spirituality, and that is reflected in the way how and when we wear jewelry, generating different sensations such as status symbols, self-expression or even when we are mourning. How do you see the current panorama of jewelry in your country? That is a very difficult question to answer because I lost an overview of jewelry design in Thailand since I have lived in Germany for more than ten years. But I think things have changed a lot during my absence and that new designers are growing in the right direction. What is the concept that you value most in a piece of jewelry? One of my works is about the relationship between life and death in the context of Western and Eastern culture. How is death perceived in today's society? The most representative thing in my work is without a doubt the meaning and purpose of creation.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|迷之仙境

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:53 , Processed in 0.031709 second(s), 17 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |